Over the past couple of months I have been releasing out a few blueprints that focus on the areas that people want to tackle within Dynamics AX as a phase two or later of their implementation project, but sometimes don’t quite know where to start.
To make it easier to access these blueprints, last week I compiled the some of the more popular blueprints into a larger compilation for easier reference, and published it out as a paperback, and also Kindle version.
The topics that are included in the first volume are:
- Create configured products
- Improve costing analysis through costing sheets
- Use lean manufacturing processes to streamline productions
- Manage service jobs through service management
- Streamline the vendor onboarding process through the Vendor Portal
- Track vendor performance and scorecards
- Create retail stores and use POS registers
If you are interested in taking a look then just track the book down on Amazon by following this link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/1496093097/