Tomorrow (Jan 15th) I will be hosting a webinar for I.B.I.S. Inc. focused on the self-service portals within Dynamics AX and have a whole slew of cool things that I will be showing.
I will be showing:
- how you can use the Vendor Self Service Portals to allow vendors your vendors to track all of their purchase orders and even type in invoices that will be available within Payables for approval without double entry
- how you can create Request For Quotations and have the vendors respond to them on-line through the Vendor Self Service Portal
- how you can use the Vendor Requests function to allow prospective vendors to be managed and approved through workflows and also fill in their information before they become vendors
- how you can allow customers to view all of their Orders and Invoices through the Customer Self Service Portal without having to call up customer service
- how you can use the shopping cart feature in the Customer Self Service Portals to place orders directly within AX without even talking to you
And all of this is standard within AX and you probably have it all configured. All you need to do is start using it!
If you are free between 11am & 12pm EST then you may want to register, grab a cup of coffee and drop on by – here is the link: http://demand.dynamicscare.com/axwebinars
About The Author:
Murray Fife is a Microsoft Dynamics AX MVP, Author of over 20 books on Microsoft Dynamics AX, and Solution Architect at I.B.I.S. Inc. with over 20 years of experience in the software industry. Like most people in his industry he has worked in many different roles during his career, including as a developer, an implementation consultant, and a trainer which gives him a great understanding of the requirements for both customers and partners. He is a regular contributor to the Dynamics AX community and in addition to hosting presentations for I.B.I.S. presents regularly for the AXUG and MS Dynamics World, has spoken at Microsoft Convergence and AXUG Summit conferences. If that was not enough, he works closely with Microsoft evaluating with their beta products and also is a Council Member on the Microsoft Dynamics Academic Alliance trying to help educate the new generation of consultants on Dynamics AX.